Saltwater Inshore Fishing Outfitter & Vacation Rental
Reel Inn Dularge
Reel Inn Lodge Rental Agreement must be signed before any rentals can be confirmed. Prices below do not include applicable cleaning fees or security deposits. Single Rooms and Front Lodge may be rented to multiple guests at the same time. No other guests will be at the lodge during a full lodge rental.
Single Room – $150/night – Sleeps maximum of 4 people – No access to common area. Separate entry/exit
Front Lodge – $400/night plus one time cleaning fee of $100 – Includes 3 Bedrooms – Sleeps maximum of 12 people – Full access to common area.
Full Lodge - $650/night plus one time $150 cleaning fee – Includes 5 Bedrooms – Sleeps maximum of 20 people
Check-in Time: 5:00 PM.
Check-out Time: 1:00 PM
Charter Fishing (all inclusive price)
Our charter trips are up to 8 hours in length and priced as follows:
1 person $475.00
2 people $600.00
3 people $700.00
4 people $800.00
- All bookings require a $200 deposit and will become non-refundable 2 weeks prior to scheduled trip. All weathered-out days will be rescheduled. All deposits are forfeited after 1 year.
- All charter packages include the guide services of an experienced captain as well as basic supporting materials for the trip, including: rods and reels, as well as tackle, ice and fish cleaning service. Live bait will cost an additional $20-$60 when required. Most of the year live bait is not required.
- The maximum number of guests on a single boat is 4 (which makes 5 including the captain). It is common for large parties to charter multiple boats to accommodate more people.
- You can purchase a 3-day Non-Resident salt water fishing charter license (using a Visa or MasterCard) through the Louisiana Wildlife & Fisheries (1-888-765-2602). Please obtain your licenses in advance to avoid any difficulties.
- Please bring the following items on your charter trip: sunglasses, hat, rain gear, sunscreen, camera, soft-soled shoes (no black soles, please), motion sickness medicine, food and beverage, and an ice chest (to bring your catch home).
You can bring your own rod & reel if you like – but the captain will have some extras on hand.
All-inclusive pricing is available for lodging, food, and charter services. Please contact us if you are interested in this service
Hire a chef
Price is available based on head count and the amount of meals prepared. Please contact us if you are interested in this service
Purchase your own Reel Inn T-shirt